For the second year in a row, the PEDIGREE® brand and PEDIGREE Foundation are teaming up with two-time NASCAR Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch to support pet adoption.
When the NASCAR Cup Series returns to Nashville on Sunday, June 26, the PEDIGREE® brand paint scheme on Busch’s No. 18 Toyota Camry will feature adoptable dogs, the PEDIGREE Foundation and a call to adopt.
At the same time this helps encourage pet adoption nationwide, we’ll be helping local pets find loving homes, too. Mars Petcare and PEDIGREE Foundation will sponsor adoptions at two Nashville shelter partners from Friday through Sunday, June 24 to 26.
About the Adoption Events
Follow the links below for details about the participating Nashville shelters and their hours and locations:
Courtesy of Mars Petcare, the PEDIGREE® brand, and PEDIGREE Foundation, each adopter will receive a starter kit for their new furry family member that includes food, treats and pet supplies such as portable bowls and waste bags.
Are You Thinking of Adopting?
If you’ve been thinking about adding a dog or cat to your family, now is a perfect time! Here are tips to help you make your decision and start a great life with your new best friend:
- 8 Great Reasons Why You Should Consider Adopting a Pet
- The 6 Most Common Dogs in Animal Shelters — And Why You Should Consider Taking Them Home
- 6 Ways to Start Off on the Right “Paw” When You Adopt a Pet
- 9 Ways to Safeguard against Pet Emergencies this Summer
Ending Pet Homelessness
Millions of pets end up homeless each year through no fault of their own. Here are a few ways Mars Petcare teams are working to help keep people and pets together:
- The PEDIGREE® brand’s Essential Support Dogs program is celebrating dogs as essential supporters through challenging times. The brand created a nationwide fund that’s providing up to $2.5 million in nutritional and financial assistance across the U.S. to help ensure dogs can stay with their loving families.
- PEDIGREE Foundation has awarded more than 5,800 grants and nearly $10 million to shelters and rescues across the U.S. that are working to end pet homelessness. In 2021, the Foundation’s grants helped 119,000 dogs find forever homes.
When pets are in loving homes, it supports a better life for everyone. Join us as we keep working to end pet homelessness. You can help by adopting, fostering or donating to PEDIGREE Foundation here.